Thursday 7 June 2012

Boredom boredom boredom!!!!!!!!!!!


Whats your full name?
Micheál Morgan Roche
Do you like anyone you shouldn’t?
Pass
Ever physically fought with member of the opposite sex?
Nope.
Is there anyone that doesnt like you? 
Yeah….. But I don't care
 Ever kissed a friends crush?
Nah
Over- protective or Controlling?
Over protective, yes...Controlling, no...
How was your day overall? 
Boring as balls
Do you swallow gum when you’re finished?
No, I have this disgusting habit where I just leave it anywhere
Ever tackled someone to the ground?
Yeah, of course, who hasn't
Do you need to say something to someone?
Yes, but I can't
Ever had a best friend of the opposite sex? 
Yeah
Does your facebook password have to do with a person?
Eh no...
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
The couch
What’s your current problem? 
I'm a fucking idiot
If something was wrong who is the first person you would go to? 
I'd keep it to myself
Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
Coffee.
Do you have a member of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Maybe...
Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn’t around now?
Yeah, a few people
Did the last person you kiss have piercings?
Yup
What’s something that can always make you feel better?
Music...But right now it's bumming me out
Did your parents spoil you as a child?
Ah no...After my bro fell out the window he got spoiled
What are the chances of you getting high in the next 24 hours?
Nope...I'm immune to Dettol
Does your “group” of friends have rules? 
Yeah...No kicks in the nuts
Is there someone who always makes fun of you?
Not anymore
How far away is the last person you kissed? 
Ahhh
Have you ever had alcohol poisoning?
Nope.
Any plans for tomorrow?
Work...Hopefully
When was the last time you were sick? 
Properly sick..Almost a year ago
How long does it take for you to take a shower? 
5-7 minutes
Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Doubtful 
Ever thrown up in public?
Not that I can think of
Miss anything/anyone? 
PASS!!!
What is the worst subject they teach in school? 
Business and french sucked
Pretending to “never get the text” from someone who annoys you. Is that you? 
Only sometimes
I laugh at my own funny text before I send it, do you?
Yup...Cos Im a freak
Do you see someone your best friend hates and say, “There’s your best friend!”
Ah...No
The person you had strongest feelings for died, are you upset?
YES!!!
What windows are open on your computer right now?
Blogger, Tagged, Twitter
What would you do if your parent’s walked in on you having sex?
Keep on going to make them awkward and say, "Hey close the door, You're letting all the stank out"
Do any of your friends dislike each other?
Yeah, the childish ones
Do you think anyone has feelings for you? 
PASS!!!
 You’re single, right?
Yes
Has anyone laid on your bed besides you?
Nope...Not since I moved in
Do you prefer being called your actual name or a nick name?
Could care less
What bothers you more, when people lie or when people complain?
Could care less
Connection between you and the last girl who text messaged you?
Client
Is there someone you want to fix things with?
Maybe
What did you do yesterday?
A tattoo
Who knows your biggest secrets?
No one
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night owl...But today I was up at 7.30
How’s 2012 been for you?
Fucking terrible, for the most part.
What are you watching as of now?
Nothing...The TV is off
Which did you discover first, myspace or facebook?
Myspace...Dont use it anymore...Wonder if my account is still active
Have you ever been in trouble for something you honestly didn’t do?
Yeah, years ago
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Yeah
Where were you last night at 11pm?
On my couch being an idiot.
Honestly, if you could go back one month and change something would you?
I don't know
Do you ever write in pencil?
I prefer to.
Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
No...I'm trying to be a prick now

No comments:

Post a Comment